[luatex] tex.hashtokens documentation

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 13:53:37 CET 2017

9.3.11.7 tex.hashtokens

for i,v in pairs (tex.hashtokens()) do ... end

Returns a name and token table pair (see section ?? about token tables)

This (using luatex1.01 from experimental branch) appears to return
tables consisting of three integers, that is (I think) the old token
table table structure.

eg

for i,v in pairs (tex.hashtokens()) do
for ii,vv in pairs(v) do
print(i .. ': ' .. ii .. ' - ' .. vv)
end
end

produces lots of entries like

Umathbinpunctspacing: 1 - 102
Umathbinpunctspacing: 2 - 71
Umathbinpunctspacing: 3 - 14200

It's just for debugging so not sure what I should ask for, whether
tex.hashtokens() should return the (new) token structure or if the
documentation here should just say it returns a table of three
integers rather than referencing the token table.

David