[luatex] lualatex / includegraphics / open files

Knut Petersen Knut_Petersen at t-online.de
Tue Dec 5 10:35:37 CET 2017

Am 04.12.2017 um 09:50 schrieb Hans Hagen:
> i have no clue what your code is supposed to be maybe something

The code is part of an interface used to embed lilypond code in TeX documents.
One example:

    \begin{lilyfrag}{10 cm}{18 cm}
         \relative { c'4 d e f g a b c \bar "\." }
    \end{lilyfrag}

generates and includes a pdf that shows a c major scale.

> \def\oneline{Grüße}
>
> \unexpanded\expandafter{\oneline}

Yes, that does work. Thanks.

> so far my experience with tex is that there's always a solution

That sounds like an invitation to present some unsolved problems ;-)

Knut