[luatex] fontloader causes segmentation fault by Source Han Serif

Ulrike Fischer luatex at nililand.de
Thu Apr 6 14:05:48 CEST 2017

Am Thu, 6 Apr 2017 20:28:42 +0900 schrieb Kazuki Maeda:

>> It crashes with luatex 1.0.4 but not with 1.0.5.

> Really?

Yes.

> I'm using luatex 1.0.5 (rev 6307), but it crashes.

I'm on windows and tried first with the luatex-dev that I had
installed (1.0.4) and got a "luatex doesn't work anymore" window and
then downloaded the newest luatex-dev from w32tex.org and with it it
works. The credits doesn't show the revision but the version is
1.0.5. I tried also with the texlua from context (but imho they are
on windows identical to the w32tex-version anyway).

In all cases I had a small font.lua-file with your oneliner and
called "texlua font.lua". The font is in the current folder.

In miktex (1.0.0) I didn't get a crash, but I'm not sure if this
really means that there is no error. See
https://sourceforge.net/p/miktex/bugs/2558/

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/