[luatex] Question about LuaTeX 1.0.0

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 23:18:44 CEST 2016

On 10 October 2016 at 23:10, Martin Schröder wrote:
>> If so, is there a repository, to be used with tlmgr, that will update my 0.95.0 to 1.0.0 on my Mac using x86_64-darwin binaries?
>
> At ConTeXt 2016 a context repository (with LuaTeX binaries) was
> tested. Mojca knows more...

A testing repository is here:
- http://texlive.contextgarden.net/

I can easily add more platforms (if the repository turns out to work
well in the first place :), but 64-bit Darwin is there already.

There was absolutely zero testing done on Windows, so I would be
surprised if it worked out of the box. Darwin worked for me after I
managed to convince tlmgr to force upgrade.

I didn't automate any upgrades yet.

Mojca