[luatex] Confirm change in TL 2016-pretest vs. TL 2015 behavior: dvilualatex fails because of pdfpageheight

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Tue May 17 00:33:20 CEST 2016

you will see the same in lualatex whether writing to pdf or dvi.

The new luatex does not define most of the \pdfxxxx commands coming
from pdftex, see the luatex manual.

The luatex85 package is available to alias most of the old names back
as a quick fix until documents and packages are updated to use the new
forms.

David

--
http://dpcarlisle.blogspot.com/