[luatex] No hyphenation when \lccodes zero with explicit hyphens

Ulrike Fischer luatex at nililand.de
Sat May 14 18:07:50 CEST 2016

Am Sat, 14 May 2016 16:35:32 +0200 schrieb Hans Hagen:

>> Your version is too old. But I still see the issue in the newest
>> luatex from TL2016 pretest. So I would say it has not been fixed.
>
> luatex has \hjcode for this (it initializes from lccodes but from then
> on works with hjcodes thereby untangling character casing from hyphenation)

Changing the \hjcode enables the hyphenation (like changing the
\lccode) but this doesn't answer the question if it is deliberate
that there is no global hyphenation point after the hyphen.

Do I have to set all \hjcodes to be able to get an break after an
hyphen?

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/