[luatex] MWE now failing with recent TeX Live update

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Wed Mar 16 12:40:44 CET 2016

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 11:19:41AM +0100, Ulrike Fischer wrote:
> The maintainer of polyglossia plans an update to solve the clash
> with babel, but I have no idea if it will repair this problem too.

  Yes, that's a manifestation of the same issue.

  And just to make things clear, this is not a clash with Babel, it is
an incompatible change in hyphen.cfg (distributed with Babel but needed
by Polyglossia), that was made without coordination or any word of
warning, so that it was impossible to avert problems before they hit
users.

	Best,

		Arthur