[luatex] luatex - font encoding for type 1 fonts

Pali Rohár pali.rohar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 15:44:01 CEST 2016

On Friday 24 June 2016 14:10:51 Pali Rohár wrote:
> On Friday 24 June 2016 14:04:13 Hans Hagen wrote:
> > the manual: 1.3.3 Example virtual font
>
> Thank you, going to look at it!

Now I have something working. If somebody is interesting see attachment.
PDF output from both pdftex and luatex (on pdfcsplain format) is exactly
same.

Hans & Mojca, it is correct way? Will hyphenation works correctly?

(Sorry for long lua code, I'm new to lua, it is quick & dirty solution,
code deduplication could be possible.)

--
Pali Rohár
pali.rohar at gmail.com