[luatex] luaotfload in format file

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 12:18:42 CET 2016

hmm so the latex 2015/10/01 format defines the lua luatexbase table by
default, but the lua code is delayed until \everyjob as it can't be saved
in the format
so you end up loading luatotfload before luatexbase is defined which isn't
good

I think you want to end your ini file with

%\RequirePackage{luatexbase-loader}
 \everyjob\expandafter{\the\everyjob\RequirePackage{luaotfload}}

\DUMP

--
http://dpcarlisle.blogspot.com/