[luatex] default magnification

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Apr 23 16:48:32 CEST 2016

> On Apr 23, 2016, at 9:30 AM, Philipp Gesang <phg at phi-gamma.net> wrote:
>

>>                                                A demonstration
>> file that showed the use of fontspec with lualatex (it is shipped
>> with MacTeX) seems to rebuild
>> ~/Library/texlive/2016/texmf-var/luatex-cache/generic/fonts/otl/lmsans10-regular.luc
>> on essentially every run;
>
> Can you reduce that file to an MWE?

Howdy,

Here is a reasonable MWE that shows the problem. I get anywhere from 2 to 6 runs when one should do.

% !TEX TS-program = lualatexmk
% !TEX encoding = UTF-8 Unicode
\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{fontspec}
\setmainfont[Ligatures=TeX]{TeX Gyre Pagella}
\setsansfont[Ligatures=TeX,Scale=MatchLowercase]{Latin Modern Sans}
\setmonofont[Scale=MatchLowercase]{Inconsolata}
\begin{document}
Hello World
\end{document}

Good Luck,