[luatex] Information about luatex

Paulo Roberto Massa Cereda cereda.paulo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 15:52:22 CEST 2015

Hello,

You could invoke the corresponding engine from Java on your source file
as a OS process call and handle the result. I'd suggest using
ProcessBuilder (which is available since Java 5) in order to build and
run a process call:

http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/lang/ProcessBuilder.html

Another option is to use a wrapper library such as Commons Exec, which
uses ProcessBuilder under the hood, but with a more intuitive interface:

https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-exec/

All the best!

Paulo

(PS: sorry for not actually replying to the previous messages, I
registered to this mailing list just now in order to contribute with my
humble insights on this subject)