[luatex] Luaotfload still cannot embed several new CJK fonts in Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan

Kazuki Maeda kmaeda at kmaeda.net
Fri Oct 9 11:06:38 CEST 2015

Dear Hans

> and is also applied in the wrong place in the code
Ahhh, I see. I have written the code in very strange place (between report_otf() and containers.write())...
In addition, such a process should be executed by enhancers?
Where should I write the code in?

> it can result in empty ps names for other fonts
I agree with you. But, in fact, several new commercial fonts cause the problem as I wrote.
I would be happy if we could find a good solution to the problem.

Best regards
Kazuki Maeda