[luatex] [tex-live] lltxplatform integration

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 13:09:12 CEST 2015

If luatex (or whatever) is changed to depend on .so files, it will not
be installable in compiled form. Instead it will be necesary to
install the source codes, each users will have to have autodonf,
automake, compiler, development headers and tlmgr will have to compile
them. You can rely on dynamic linkig only if you compile for a
particular distro.
Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz