[luatex] Updating to LuaTex 0.85 on MikTek

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 12:59:10 CET 2015

On 2 December 2015 at 11:49, Jilani KHALDI <jilani at vindex.me> wrote:
> Hi All,
> how to update manually my LaTeX system (MikTeX on Windows 7) from LuaTeX
> 0.80 to LuaTex 0.85.
> Thank you.
> --
> Jilani KHALDI
> www.vindex.me

I can't help with miktex specifically (for texlive I compiled from source)

But note the distributed latex does _not_ work with luatex 0.85
we are testing some updates that will go in a latex release before luatex 0.8x
is released to texlive, so lualatex for 0.85 is currently only for testing
(there are some patches on github) but don't update a production
system at this time.

David