[luatex] XML export from Latex

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 19:23:41 CET 2014

Hi,

you can use tex4ht for this. It uses LaTeX by default, but it can be
configured to use lualatex instead. See [1] for htlualatex script, other
option is to use make4ht [2] with `-l` option.

Note that some problems exist, biggest is that tex4ht fails with opentype
fonts, which means that you cannot use fontspec package. You can try
experimental patched version of fontspec [3, sample document 4] with tex4ht
support (do not replace original fontspec with this verson, it is really
just an experiment and this version has some serious issues!).

Best regards,
Michal

[1] http://tex.stackexchange.com/q/27519/2891
[2] https://github.com/michal-h21/make4ht