[luatex] TL2014, realsuperscript, Linux Libertine O

Ulrike Fischer luatex at nililand.de
Tue Jun 24 10:42:08 CEST 2014

Am Mon, 23 Jun 2014 21:42:13 +0200 schrieb Daniel Flipo:

>> That's this problem:
>> https://github.com/wspr/fontspec/issues/176

> Humm... sorry, I'll rather stick to TL2013 until this mess is fixed.
> Imho the realscripts package should either work as intended in LuaLaTeX
> or be replaced by something more reliable.

I just tested with fontspec 2.4a (on CTAN, not yet in texlive) and
the VerticalPosition-key is working again, and so also the
realscript package.

Until it find its way in texlive you could add this to your
preamble:

\ExplSyntaxOn
\DeclareDocumentCommand \realsuperscript {m} {%
  \fontspec_if_fontspec_font:TF
  { \fontspec_if_opentype:TF
    { \fontspec_if_feature:nTF {+sups}
      {{\addfontfeature{RawFeature=+sups}#1} } %
      {\fakesuperscript{#1} }
    }
    { \fontspec_if_aat_feature:nnTF {10} {1}
      { {\addfontfeature{VerticalPosition=Superior}#1} }
      { \fakesuperscript{#1} }
    }
  }
  { \fakesuperscript{#1} }