[luatex] problem with luaotfload and luatex-ja

Rembrandt Wolpert r.f.wolpert at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 16:23:05 CEST 2014

I am (co-) using luatexja for Japanese and Chinese.

I upgraded texlive today (with tlmgr), and one of the upgrades was
luaotfload; since then I get:

luaotfload | db : Reload initiated (formats: otf,ttf,ttc,dfont); reason:
"File not found: Ryumin-Light.".

And that takes (obviously) some time. Any way to deal with this? (I
tried luaotfload-tool -u -f -vvv, to no avail. And I do not have
Ryumin-Light on my machine  (OSX 10.8.5) and don't know where to get it
legally. Also, luatexja hasn't changed.)

Advice would be greatly appreciated,
with many thanks,

Rembrandt
--