[luatex] Installing luatex beta to work with lualatex?

stefano franchi stefano.franchi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 18:50:39 CET 2014

Well , after about 10 attempts, it finally worked: the new version is now
called. I have no idea why it didn't work before---I'll impute that to
cosmic rays or malevolent influences from my enemies.

Sorry about the noise and many thanks for the release. The speedup is quite
noticeable.

Cheers,

Stefano

Stefano Franchi
Associate Research Professor
Department of Hispanic Studies            Ph:   +1 (979) 845-2125
Texas A&M University                          Fax:  +1 (979) 845-6421
College Station, Texas, USA

stefano at tamu.edu
http://stefano.cleinias.org