[luatex] [Dev-luatex] Luatex 0.78.2 announcement

Philipp Gesang Philipp.Gesang at alumni.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Jan 13 15:11:43 CET 2014

Hi Taco and everybody involved in the release,

after some tests with version 0.78 I am impressed at the speed
the fontloader now boasts. Even when calling fullinfo() building
the font index now takes less than half the time than with 0.76.
Thank you guys!

Btw. which version of Luatex is targeted for inclusion in Texlive
2014? The reference still expects version 1.0 in spring 2014 ...

Best regards,
Philipp

···<date: 2014-01-13, Monday>···<from: Taco Hoekwater>···