[luatex] setting metadata for pdf

andrea del monaco and.delmonaco at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 22:46:39 CEST 2014

Hi everyone!
I'm writing about the metadata of pdf.
The point is that I would like to set them for the file generated by
lualatex.
So, the question: how to do this?

I know that it can be done via \pdfinfo from pdftex, but I would like to
know if it is possible to achieve the same result via lua(la)tex.
I am aware of the existence of the library pdf, but I didn't really get how
to use it.

Moreover, I would like to know if it is even possible to set other fields,
for instance those ones that  the combo hyperxmp+hyperref lets you set.

Finally: does there exist a way to set a password to protect the pdf using
luatex?

Thanks!

All the best,
andrea