[luatex] Hash tokens meaning

Sensei senseiwa at gmail.com
Tue May 28 09:27:47 CEST 2013

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 9:06 AM, Martin Schröder <martin at oneiros.de> wrote:
> Why? Did you learn C by analyzing .o-Files?

No, but after knowing to program in C, you might want to know how your
program is encoded, and yes, I know how object files are created (not
only with C, by the way).

Under your comparison, C is LaTeX, and an object file is TeX (I don't
care about the dvi right now).

> TeX is well documented - read the documentation.
> Wikipedia would be one way to start.

As I said, I will.

However, I find the translation from C to object much easier: the
number of segments in an object files roughly compares to the number
of functions contained in the original source code. It seems that
LaTeX commands are much more complex than I've thought.