[luatex] latest 'fixes' don't fix....again.

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Mon May 13 20:11:38 CEST 2013

> (But it would be useful to have a newer version for tests parallel
> to the stable system).

  The infrastructure for that is already in place, in the form of
tlcontrib that can be used as an alternative repository for TeX Live
(http://tlcontrib.metatex.org/).  If we're serious about setting up a
test environment it seems like a better alternative to uploading beta
versions to CTAN. To be honest I've never understood that urge to upload
everything to CTAN as soon as possible; that's not how I see its role,
and that seems to be an unfair burden on CTAN'ers.

	Arthur