[luatex] mkluatexfontdb devours memory

Arno Trautmann Arno.Trautmann at gmx.de
Fri May 10 19:04:05 CEST 2013

Hi Philipp,

the output of

luaotfload-tool --update --force --verbose=5 --log=stdout

is available under

http://justpaste.it/2lhr

I stopped the program when suddenly the memory ran full. This happend at
some step, it did not increase steadily during the whole process. Also,
the CPU was at 100% from that point on. The output doesn't seem to
report an error, does it?

cheers
Arno