[luatex] linebreak_filter example implementation

Paul Isambert zappathustra at free.fr
Mon Jun 10 18:54:24 CEST 2013

Martin Schröder <martin at oneiros.de> a écrit:
> 2013/6/10 Paul Isambert <zappathustra at free.fr>:
> > though. (Note however that I’ve never tried to read the TeX
> > implementation to begin with, and I guess it’s mandatory if you want
> > to understand anything.)
>
> Read the paper by Knuth & Plass. :-)

Ah, but that particular item has recently purchased a nice piece of
real estate in the “Tricky Things Not In My Field” neighbourhood at
the bottom of my reading list, which was a smart move on his part
since the list is really a stack with pushing orders of magnitude
faster than popping, not to mention secondary lists with privileged
items or those smartasses who jump directly from the bookstore to my
bookshelf (sometimes with a station in my hands).

Paul