[luatex] luaotfload problems on windows (TL + Miktex)

Ulrike Fischer luatex at nililand.de
Thu Jul 11 11:11:13 CEST 2013

Am Wed, 10 Jul 2013 12:57:19 -0400 schrieb Evan Cooch:

> Have a look throught the last ~2 weeks of maillist archives. This issue
> has been discussed a fair bit, and it *appears* as if the problem is an
> outdated wrapper for *.lua scripts in the latest MikTeX.

Well if you had really read my description you would have realized
that the issues I described can be reproduced with miktex **and**
texlive. The only miktex specific problem I reported is a missing
font-age.lua file.

Also I didn't have a problem to run the wrapper luaotfload-tool.

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/