[luatex] Luatex 0.74.0 announcement

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 17:14:03 CET 2013

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 3:53 PM, Joseph Wright wrote:

> LuaTeX is available from TLContrib, which can be used with tlmgr to
> install binary updates (at your own risk):
> http://tlcontrib.metatex.org/usage.html.

A few hours ago I updated MetaPost for most platforms and I'm updating
LuaTeX now (it's already at version 0.72.0, but it will be updated to
0.74.0 at 6pm CET).

I updated all platforms but win32, powerpc-linux and armel-linux. I'll
update win32 later (it needs some additional manual work), I don't
have powerpc-linux binaries [yet] (actually, Thomas asked if anyone
needs powerpc-linux at all, otherwise he would prefer to remove it). I
tried to add armel-linux, but I don't find the package on the list
(and the list is not alphabetically sorted either). I might need a bit
of Taco's help with that.

So apart from the windows users, you should be able to have up-to-date
binaries in less than one hour.

Boris also has armelhf (or however that's called), but I'm not sure
how to do platform recognition for that in any easy way (without
trying to call the compiler).

Mojca