[luatex] updates to various lua* packages breaks..something.

Ulrike Fischer luatex at nililand.de
Fri Apr 26 19:21:54 CEST 2013

Am Fri, 26 Apr 2013 09:14:24 +0000 schrieb Michael Neubert:

> I had the same problem as the above people. After updating compilation was
> impossible. Compilations stopped without warning and without error message.

Compilation didn't stop for us. We only had a time delay. Your
Problem is different

> But I identified the problem.

> The update overwrites the "otfl-blacklist.cnf"-file located in my windows
> folder c:\Programme\Miktex 2.9b\tex\luatex\luaotfload or where it is on your
> texfm

Don't change the original file in the main miktex folder. Put a copy
in a local texmf which is search before the main tree and change
this copy. Then you will not loose your settings at updates.

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/