[luatex] can't run fontspec yet under TeXLive2013 (pre-release)

Mico Loretan mico.loretan at mac.com
Sun Apr 21 22:33:46 CEST 2013

Elie:

I was able to get it to work after I overwrote all babel-related files that are currently part of the TeXLive2013 pretest distribution (version 3.8 x) with the files that currently reside on the CTAN (version 3.9e).

Let's keep our fingers crossed that this major update to the "babel" package propagates to TeXLive2013-pretest soon. :-)

Best,

Mico