[luatex] Downloaded compiled version of luatex 0.75 for MacOSX, am getting error related to luatex-loader.sty and oberdiek.luatex.lua

Élie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Sat Apr 6 10:17:39 CEST 2013

On 04/04/2013 13:20, George Nurser wrote:
> I just wondered what are the chances of LuaLaTeX getting updated to
> use LuaTex 0.75 in TeXlive 2013?

Dear George,

I will be working on an update of the LuaLaTeX packages (mainly
luaotfload, lualibs and luatebase) for TeXLive 2013, do not hesitate
(you or anyone on the list) to follow the development on my git
repositories and to cotribute by patches, advices or bug reports (on
lualatex-dev at tug.org).

Thank you,

--
Elie