[luatex] declaring new math alphabet

Andrea del Monaco and.delmonaco at gmail.com
Fri May 11 12:45:48 CEST 2012

Hi to you all guys!
I've this question for you.
I'm using LuaLaTeX with unicode-math and I'd like to do the following:

1) definig new math alphabet (something else then \mathbbit, maybe
something like \mathbbbf - that is bold upright blackcoard - perhaps).
I was tempted of using the primitive \DeclareMathAlphabet... but I do not
know how to use it!

2) modifying some ranges (for example I just want to use XTIS Math's latin
alphabet but with Asana Math's greek alphabet).
I can't do that using only the declaration
\setmathfont[range=greek]{Asana-Math.otf} because otherwise it will take so
much time...

Finally a silly question I couldn't solve simply reading the reference: how
to create a virtual font?

Thank you so much!

Best regards,
anddm