[luatex] CMYK colors and transparency

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Sun Jan 22 02:30:26 CET 2012

On 2012-01-22 at 01:44:13 +0100, Martin Schröder wrote:

 > 2012/1/22 Reinhard Kotucha <reinhard.kotucha at web.de>:
 > > The logo of the company I'm working with for a couple of months
 > > contains the cmyk color 1 0 0.45 0 (HKS 51).  The color is represented
 > > properly in PDF files, unless the file contains transparent objects on
 > > the same page.  In the latter case the color looks greenish in Adobe
 > > Reader.
 >
 > Try
 > http://tex.stackexchange.com/a/30964/5763
 > http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/16061/includegraphics-pdf-color-problem

Thank you very much, Martin.  When I put

  \pdfpageattr {/Group << /S /Transparency /I true /CS /DeviceRGB>>}

to the preamble it obviously works as desired.

What do you think, does it make sense to ask the TikZ maintainers to
add this line to their package or would it cause conflicts with other
packages?

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25