[luatex] parshape

Ingo Krabbe ikrabbe.ask at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 22:49:42 CET 2012

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 08:28:48PM +0100, Patrick Gundlach wrote:
> Hello,
>
> (4.13.13.2 tex.linebreak())
>
> in tex.linebreak() I can give "parameters". How is the parshape table suppose to look like? Is it a table of
>
> { n, <glue_spec>,<glue_spec>, .. 2n <glue_spec> items}
> ?
>
> Or what do I need to fill in?

I don't have any clue about luatex, but most likely the texbook is still
normative here:

"In general, '\parshape=n i1 l1 i2 l2 ... in ln' specifies a paragraph
whose first n lines will have lengths l1, l2, ..., ln, respectively and
they will be indented from the left margin by the respective amounts i1,
i2, ..., in.