[luatex] luatex segfault on mips64el hardware

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 04:40:24 CET 2012

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 20:59, Kip Warner wrote:
> On Mon, 2012-02-20 at 20:10 -0600, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>> You could have also asked me. I already have all the necessary
>> binaries (natively compiled on Kip's machine). It might be that Karl
>> will eventually put them online on TUG's ftp server as well (or maybe
>> he did that already).
>
> Hey Luigi and Mojca. It might actually be a good idea if Mojca takes a
> stab at it since she already has a shell account on the machine in
> question and has experience with it.

I don't know how to reproduce the error though.

When I said "you could have asked me" I mostly meant providing set of
binaries, also because Luigi might be a lot better in bug hunting than
I am.

I could try of course, but I would at least need to know how to
reproduce the error. Compiling simple documents worked for me when I
last tried.

Mojca