[luatex] \enddir

John Plaice johnplaice at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 13:17:15 CET 2012

Hello everyone,

I think the whole thing needs to be redone, starting with a proper
understanding of how boxes nest with different directions inside.  Once
that is done, then we can move on to the mixed-direction typesetting within
a paragraph.  I do have some old code for the box nesting just for mixed
left-right and right-left horizontal typesetting, which never got into the
Omega code base, which could be revived and generalized to the vertical
case as well.  The work done by the pTeX people in Japan is also relevant.

Where is the current luatex code base?  Is there a git repository?

Cheers,

John Plaice