[luatex] Luatex 0.72.0 announcement
taco at elvenkind.com
Mon Dec 10 11:58:34 CET 2012
I have just uploaded the archives for a new luatex release, 0.72.0.
This release exists mostly to get back into the habit of releasing,
you can expect another release in a month or so.
There are a few small improvements, but not that many bugs fixed yet
in this version.
Most noticeable changes:
* update various used libraries, including mplib 1.770, poppler 0.21,
libpng 1.5, and lpeg 0.10.2.
* new 'pdfscanner' lua library.
* various OT math fixes, including \Umathcharnumdef.
* improved placement of bottom accents.
* various other small fixes that have accumulated over the past
The archives can be downloaded from supelec as usual:
You could also check out the sources via anonymous svn:
svn co http://foundry.supelec.fr/svn/luatex/tags/beta-0.72.0
Bugs and feature requests can be added to the issue tracker at
More information about the luatex