[luatex] Building LuaTeX (again).

Paul Isambert zappathustra at free.fr
Sun Oct 2 09:30:17 CEST 2011

Hello all,

It's been some time since I've tried to build from the sources, and now
it doesn't work anymore, no matter whether I use the "--make" option or
not (actually it seems to work except no luatex.exe is produced). I'm
using Msys 1.0 under Windows 7. Since I know nothing about such things,
I can't see any relevant information to add, so I've attached the log of
a compilation with "build.sh --make"; the last lines apparently report
errors (``pas de fichier comme tel'' means ``no such file'').

The title says ``again'' because I'd already have trouble building in
the past, but I've checked and it's not the same thing.

Best,
Paul