[luatex] sidewaystable + hyperref ⇒ displaced links

Paul Isambert zappathustra at free.fr
Wed Nov 16 09:37:31 CET 2011

Le 16/11/2011 08:56, Arno Trautmann a écrit :
>> the only thing that's different about sideways* floats is that the float
>> box is rotated before it's shipped out.  do you get the same effect if
>> you rotate an "ordinary" box?

Yes:

%%%
\documentclass{minimal}

\usepackage{graphicx}
\usepackage{hyperref}

\begin{document}
Text \label{here} text.

abc {\rotatebox{90}{\hyperref[here]{there}}} def
\end{document}
%%%

Perhaps that is related to the bug I signalled about interaction of
links with \copy:
http://tracker.luatex.org/view.php?id=598

>> (i would check myself, except i've not got luatex at home,

Bad Robin.

>> I would check, except I have no LuaTeX at work

Bad Arno.

Best,
Paul