[luatex] reverse node lists

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Tue Nov 1 14:08:45 CET 2011

On 11/01/2011 11:55 AM, Patrick Gundlach wrote:

>>> They do, as far as I can tell.
>>
>> Well … Taco? What does the master say? Are they equal?
>
> I am not Taco, but I think we can be 100% sure that they are equal.

Yes, insert_before and insert_after also fix next and prev pointers.
It depends on your style of programming what you prefer: manual pointer
fixes or the prebuilt function (myself, I usually adjust pointers
manually, but sometimes the functions are more convenient as then you
need to deal with two travelling nodes instead of three).

Best wishes,
Taco