[luatex] Set paper size.

Ulrike Fischer luatex at nililand.de
Sun May 29 16:41:20 CEST 2011

Am Sat, 28 May 2011 18:01:52 -0400 schrieb John Culleton:

> In Lualatex with pdfx in use what is the preferred way to set a paper size of
> 6 in x 9 in? Everything I try reverts to A4.
>
> In plain luatex this is straightforward. But because I need to use the pdfx
> package I have to venture into lualatex. Currently I am using book class.

You would make it much easier to answer you if you would add
complete examples which demonstrates your problem instead of hoping
that someone can guess what your problem is.

Beside this: From c.t.t. I know that you are using pdfx with optiopn
\usepackage[x-1a]{pdfx}. This sets the mediabox to a fixed value.
You will have to change pdfx.sty.

(according to this (german) discussion pdfx seems to be a bit buggy
http://www.ureader.de/msg/136221612.aspx)

--
Ulrike Fischer