[luatex] \U*spacing and pointer

luigi scarso luigi.scarso at gmail.com
Thu May 19 12:35:47 CEST 2011

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 11:58 AM, Paul Isambert <zappathustra at free.fr> wrote:
> The second best solution is ask-the-wiki. Just in case you happen to solve a
> problem or implement a nice feature, it could profitably be put on the wiki,
> which for the moment is a bit underfed. For instance, an article on all
> those math parameters would be great. Just in case, you see. Hmm. Nice
> weather, eh?
This is a bit different topic.

A dev mailing list (or forum ala stack overflow) and a bug tracker
help the developer(s) to implement the specifications
and to correct the bugs. Hopefully messages stay for a while, then
become obsoletes.

The wiki helps to show the features or to explain some parts of the
manual (which we are lucky to have for each branch in this case) and
pages tend to rest for more time.
Most of us are more involved with LaTeX or ConTeXt than LuaTeX,
it's reasonable to see few contributes to the wiki (this is not bad
thing in this case, given that the contributors have all an  high
profile).

--
luigi