[luatex] Kerning: when does it not work?

Heilmann, Till A. till.heilmann at unibas.ch
Wed May 4 17:09:39 CEST 2011

On 04/05/2011 04:32 PM, Paul Isambert wrote:

> Since I have tons of urgent things to do, this thread gives me the
> wonderful opportunity not to do them. So here's a first stab at a
> LuaTeX-oriented \url command. Tell me if it works for you, Till:
> [...]

Holy cow! It seems to do so...

And it even works in my real-life definitely-not-minimal absolutely-not-example document. (The funny thing is, though, that all the URLs there--whether generated by biblatex or input directly by me--are typeset in the \ttfamily font instead of the current one, i.e. \sffamily in footnotes and \rmfamily in the bibliography. Hmm, I have to look through my source again.)

Anyways: Thank you for procrastinating and neglecting your actual work, Paul! Looks like you saved my a..

Best,
--Till