[luatex] shipout a page

luigi scarso luigi.scarso at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 15:30:08 CEST 2011

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 3:26 PM, Paul Isambert <zappathustra at free.fr> wrote:

> Le 28/06/2011 14:20, Patrick Gundlach a écrit :
>

>> tex.shipout(255)
>>

> That should be:
> tex.shipout(tex.box[255])
>
> Best,
> Paul

right --- me stupid.
I have 2 pages and this warning:
!
! Attribute 0 is reserved for ConTeXt's font feature management and has to
be
! set to zero. Also, some attributes in the range 1-255 are used for special
! purposes so setting them at the TeX end might break the font handler.
!
!
! I am using the merged version of 'luatex-fonts.lua' here. If
! you run into problems or experience unexpected behaviour, and
! if you have ConTeXt installed you can try to delete the file
! 'luatex-font-merged.lua' as I might then use the possibly
! updated libraries. The merged version is not supported as it
! is a frozen instance. Problems can be reported to the ConTeXt
! mailing list.
! <luatex-fonts.lua loaded in 0.072 seconds> <pop namespace>)

--
luigi