[luatex] dump a tfm to a file

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Tue Jun 21 10:28:20 CEST 2011

On 06/21/2011 10:25 AM, Robin Fairbairns wrote:

> solves ulrike's problem by providing an easy route ... but what she
> actually _needs_ is a lua script to dump the tables in the format tex4ht
> wants.

I know nothing about tex4ht except that it exists and is annoyingly hard
to set up right (which is exactly why that is the only thing I know
about it). But if there is a dedicated format that tex4ht understands,
then it should be quite straightforward to create such a file based on
the internal metrics representation, especially if it is a
human-readable format.

Best wishes,
Taco