[luatex] Inconsistent results.

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Fri Jan 28 23:15:13 CET 2011

First I ran mkluatexfontdb with no error messages. 
Then I ran this test program using luatex: 
\input luaotfload.sty % works for plain despite the .sty 
\font\pagella={name:TeX Gyre Pagella:script=latn;+onum} at 10pt 
\font\termes={file:texgyretermes-regular.otf:script=latn} at 10pt 
\font\foo={file:SyrCOMJerusalem.otf:script=latn} at 20bp 
\font\barr={file:georgia.ttf} at 30bp 
\pagella some text 12345\par 
\termes other text\par 
\foo my test font. 
\barr Georgia 978! 
When I ran luatex on this file the first two fonts worked but the last 
two did not. 
Let's take georgia.ttf in more detail. The database file 
   ["filename"]={ "/usr/share/fonts/TTF/georgia.ttf", false }, 
I am using TeXLive 2010 on Slackware Linux 13.0 

John Culleton 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://tug.org/pipermail/luatex/attachments/20110128/e8e2a57a/attachment.html>

More information about the luatex mailing list