[luatex] string.char

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 08:04:24 CEST 2011

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 02:57, Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard wrote:
> Le 12/04/2011 19:41, Mojca Miklavec a écrit :
>> It should be easy for me to fix, even though my preference would be to
>> do auto-replacement-of-version-during-svn-checkout or something
>> similar that includes the proper version even when .svn files are
>> absent.
>>
> But it wouldn't work with git-svn checkouts, while the current method does (IIRC).

In any case - it does work now (I didn't know about the possibility of
running the command to generate version separately and it seems to be
ok now). On top of that our binaries were never containing
intermediate versions, so SVN version didn't really matter for most
users and I just didn't pay enough attention.

(I find it a bit weird that the version string contains the time when
the binary was compiled as opposed to the time of latest commit for
example.)

Mojca