[luatex] Passing verbatim text to a function

Diederick C. Niehorster dcnieho at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 02:39:19 CEST 2010

Hoi Sietse,

Very readable to me, who doesn't know much about this stuff, so good work.

Some notes (hope I'm not misreading the code, dont know lua):
- in the first environment block, you're using thirddata.verbatim, not
thirddata.dedent, is that right?
- in that block and in the macro block, the lua function is called
with two input arguments, while thirddata.dedent only takes 1 (i can
only guess about thirddata.verbatim).

I just note that the wiki can really use some better syntax
highlighting btw (or would that be my IE7 on windows XP issue?).

Best,
Dee