[luatex] Building LuaTeX.

luigi scarso luigi.scarso at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 10:48:13 CEST 2010

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 10:26 AM, Paul Isambert <zappathustra at free.fr> wrote:

> I've never been able to run ConTeXt anyway, one of the reasons I didn't use
> it after I got rid of LaTeX. Someday I'll manage to have a correct
> installation, though, since I really want to give it a try, although I'm
> very unlikely to become a ConTeXt user.

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/ConTeXt_Minimals
Installation
Command line method

Download context-setup-mswin.zip and unzip to a <directory> where you
want to install ConTeXt. It is recommended that you choose a
<directory>
 that does not have a space in its full path. Then open cmd.exe, go to
the installation <directory> and run

#> first-setup.bat

then
#>cd <directory>/tex
#>call setuptex.bat

Next, save in test.tex this line

\startext\input tufte\stoptext

and then
#>context test.tex

You should have test.pdf .

Hans develops context-mkiv in synch with luatex under windows7,
so I already know that my builds are not ok because they don't work
with minimals.

--
luigi