[luatex] Building LuaTeX.

Paul Isambert zappathustra at free.fr
Sun Sep 26 10:39:24 CEST 2010

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/files/Automated%20MinGW%20Installer/mingw-get-inst/mingw-get-inst-20100831/mingw-get-inst-20100831.exe/download

http://foundry.supelec.fr/gf/download/frsrelease/382/1568/luatex-beta-0.63.0.tar.bz2
> and
> uncompress
> 3) add --without-ln-s \
> just after
>  --without-mf-x-toolkit --without-x \
> og build.sh
> 4) open the MingGW Shell and do
> bash build.sh
> Under the MingGW
> luatex  --credits gives the expected  ouput
> while in cmd & powershell
> luatex  --credits
> gives nothing

Thanks Luigi for your answer. Before I'll try to do that, I have two questions:
does this means LuaTeX will work only under MinGW? And does it still enable me
to link the source to the svn version (since apparently you download a special
version of the source)? I tend to build quite often, and that's sometimes
crucial in case of bug fixes.

Best,
Paul