[luatex] Use Math Glyphs from Text Font

C. Comren ccomren at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 18:24:05 CEST 2010

Thanks for the pointer. Unfortunately, the mathspec package does not
compile with LuaLaTeX. After looking at mathspec's code, I tried

\newfontface\myfont{MyFont}
\DeclareMathSymbol{A}{\mathalpha}{myfont}{`A}

It does not work either. Is it possible to access a font that was
loaded with fontspec (similar to the above) within DeclareMathSymbol?