[luatex] fontspec prevents hyphenation

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Wed Nov 24 13:38:53 CET 2010

Le 24/11/2010 11:52, Stephan Hennig a écrit :
> Am 24.11.2010 00:35, schrieb Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard:
>
>> This one is fixed (according to my tests) by the new version of lualatex.ini,
>> thanks to Mojca's remark. Look for version 20544 of package "latexconfig" in the
>> next round of updates via tlmgr.
>
> After running
>
>    tlmgr update --all
>
> today, I noticed that no formats were regenerated here.

Darn. The files used to build the formats are split in several packages, but
only the main package triggers format rebuilding. I manually bumped the version
number of the appropriate packages so that luatex-based formats should be
automatically rebuilt in the next update.

>    tlmgr generate fmtutil

By the way, this wasn't necessary: it only updates the list of formats.

>    fmtutil-sys --all

--byengine luatex was enough too, but anyway.

> instead.  And indeed, after running that command, I cannot observe the
> wrong hyphenation any more.

Good to know.

Thanks,
Manuel.